Design My Project
Let us show you what your finished project will look like.
One of the main questions people ask when designing a new patio, pergola, pool area, or outdoor room is “what will it look like on my home?” At HV Aluminium we can show you with our design imaging service that uses real photos of your home and real product photos.
The Design Imaging is part of the free in-home measure and quote service we provide to you. The design consultant can take a photo of your home and discuss with you what type of area you are trying to create. The consultant then has the information required to go and work out the image for you.
Colour, product and design can all be viewed with the design imaging service, giving you a very real impression of the finished project on your home.
Ask for more information on the free design imaging service when you book an appointment for a quote or simply call the HV Aluminium office on 4903 3388.
Things to consider before starting your project
- Who will use this area and how many people?
- What are their needs going to be?
- What are you trying to achieve in lifestyle and comfort?
- Is there a particular style for the area?
- How often will the area be used?
- How will it be paid for (payment plan etc)?
- When will the area get used?
- What time of year and time of day will the area mainly get used?
- Which direction is the area going to face?
- Where will the summer heat and hot winds come from?
- Where will the cool breezes come from?
- Will the area catch the winter sun and light?
- What about privacy?
- Will light still get into the adjacent rooms?
Book a free Design Consultation
Call us on
02 4903 3388
or email us
Consumer Building Guide
The Consumer Building Guide booklet is designed to give you, the home owner, help to ensure you are dealing with a reputable licensed builder. The builder should follow the guidelines in the booklet, which includes giving you a copy of this booklet when you sign a contract with them (or before hand).