Having an outdoor living space allows you to maximise the space in your home and is perfect for entertaining and having a room for kids to play. If you are thinking of adding a patio area to your home, or have just made a recent addition and you’re ready to make it your own, we have put together a few simple ideas that you can put into action immediately.
You can take some inspiration, tweak them with your own style, or use our suggestions just as they are, just remember to have fun and create an outdoor living space that you and your family will love.
Here are HV Aluminium’s 6 patio ideas to make your outdoor living more comfortable:
- Freestanding Hammock – It’s hard to find someone that doesn’t enjoy a lazy afternoon in a hammock with a good book. Adding a hammock to your patio area works wonders as a chill out zone for kids and teenagers, or a parents’ retreat. Check out this freestanding hammock – easy to set up and perfect for your patio.
- Outdoor cushions – Already got furniture in your patio area? Try these super comfortable and stylish outdoor cushions that will make your patio area just like a second lounge room.
- Citronella Candles – These citronella scented candles not only work well as a funky little decoration in your patio area, they also provide soft light in the evenings. And the best part is they’ll keep those insects at bay as you enjoy your outdoor patio in comfort.
- Hanging Plant Boxes – Adding some greenery to your outdoor space is a guaranteed way to boost the vibe and turn your patio into something special. These hanging plant pots make an ideal home for some lush ferns or bright flowers. The perfect complement to an Eclipse Opening Roof, so you can enjoy the sunshine and make sure your funky indoor garden gets some vitamin D as well.
- Portable Serving Table – Meals on wheels just got a new meaning! This portable service table is perfect for entertaining – easy to move around, plenty of space for snacks and drinks, and best of all it looks great in a spacious outdoor room.
- Bluetooth Speakers – Keep the tunes flowing in your outdoor area with this Bluetooth speaker. You can connect your laptop, smartphone or tablet without messy wires running everywhere, and your guests can take charge from their device and become the resident DJ for the evening.